As Working with iPhone i got this error. After iPhone Dev Team Released iPhone 3G Unlocker And UnlockAlliPhone.com Released Complete Solution for Both iPhone 3G & 2G And UnlockAlliPhone.com‘s famous Desktop iPhone Unlocking Tools, i was playing with some Friends’ iPhone, then i got this error.
Stating Of Problem:
Used JailBreaker, completed successfully or problem starts here. Suddenly iPhone hanged, Nothing on screen, Just Black with Apple.
I tried to reset Pushing Home Button + Power Button all together for 10 Sec. It did not work. Then tried to connect with iTune and reset, that did not work either. More over iTune Hanged Each Time i tried to select this iPhone from iTune window.
Solution is simple.
1. Shut Down iPhone. Try pressing Power Button for long time.
2. Start your iTune on PC. Make Sure iPhone is Turned Off. and not yet connected with iTune.
3. Press Home and connect iPhone Cable to PC same time.
4. You will see a message on iTune. Stated That
“iTune Has Detected an iPhone in recovery mode. You must restore this iPhone before it can be used with iTunes.”
5. Click OK.
6. Now Select Restore if you want to download Firmware now, or Press Shift + Click Restore and select your already downloaded iPhone Firmware. UnlockAlliPhone.com user select 2nd Option Press Shift + Click Restore.
7. Then just upgrade or restore Firmware. You should know the rest Process.
If you have yet problem and and dont know the process you might try buying Premium Membership & Support From UnlockAlliPhone.com. They have their own Unlocking tools and 24/7 Real Time Premium Support.
Leave a Reply