iPhone or iTune OS 3.0 and newer version works with Google Sync Service.
Read This Google Sync With iPhone
Synchronize the built-in Mail, Calendar and Contacts apps on your iPhone with your Google account.
* Get push Gmail on your iPhone
* View multiple Calendars in different colors
* Synchronize your contacts with Google
Gmail sync. Get your Gmail pushed directly to your iPhone. Your inbox is always up to date no matter where you are, or what you’re doing.
Synchronize your contacts. Get your Google contacts quickly and easily to your iPhone. With Sync, you can have access to your address book at anytime and place that you need it.
Get calendar alerts. Using your iPhone’s native calendar, you can now access multiple Google calendars, and be alerted for upcoming appointments with sound or vibration.
Mail, Calendar, & Contacts Setup: Contacts Upload via iTunes (PC)
These are PC instructions. Mac instructions are here.
You can use iTunes to upload existing Contacts from your iPhone to Gmail. Only the following information can be uploaded:
- People’s names and job titles
- Company names
- Email and postal addresses
- Phone numbers
- IM names, including the type of service
Other information, like custom ringtones and photos, are not uploaded. Please sync them to Outlook first.
- Connect your iPhone or iPod Touch to your computer using the USB cable.
- Open the iTunes application.
- Select your iPhone and click the Info tab.
- Check the Sync Contacts with option and select Google Contacts from the drop-down menu.
- Click Configure and enter your Google username and password.
- Press Apply to sync your device with iTunes.
- Once you’ve checked that your contacts are available on the web, disable iTunes Contacts sync with Google. If you don’t do this, you’ll see duplicate contacts on your phone.
Mail, Calendar, & Contacts Setup: Set Up Your iPhone or iPod Touch
To set up Google Sync on your iPhone or iPod Touch device, please follow the steps below .
Requirements and Upload
1. Google Sync is only supported on iPhone OS versions 3.0 and above. You can check your current version by going to Settings > General > About > Version. To upgrade, follow the instructions at http://www.apple.com/iphone/softwareupdate/. Please upgrade to iPhone OS 3.0 before setting up Google Sync.
2. Perform a sync with iTunes to ensure that Contacts and Calendars from your iPhone are backed up to your computer. Learn More.
1. Open the Settings application on your device’s home screen.
2. Open Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
3. Tap Add Account….
4. Select Microsoft Exchange.
Enter Account Info
5. In the Email field, enter your full Google Account email address. If you use an @googlemail.com address, you may see an “Unable to verify certificate” warning when you proceed to the next step.
6. Leave the Domain field blank.
7. Enter your full Google Account email address as the Username.
8. Enter your Google Account password as the Password.
9. Tap Next at the top of your screen.
9a. Choose Accept if the Unable to Verify Certificate dialog appears.
10. A new Server field will appear. Enter m.google.com.
11. Press Next at the top of your screen again.
12. Select the Google services you want to sync.
13. Unless you want to delete all the existing Contacts and Calendars on your phone, select the Keep on my iPhone option when prompted. This will also allow you to keep syncing with your computer via iTunes.
If you want to sync only the My Contacts group, you must choose to Delete Existing Contacts during the Google Sync install when prompted. If you choose to keep existing contacts, it will sync the contents of the “All Contacts” group instead.
You’ve set up Google Sync for your iPhone. Synchronization will begin automatically if you have Push enabled on your phone. You can also open the Mail, Calendar or Contacts app and wait a few seconds to start a sync.
1. Sync Your iPhone Using iTune With Windows Contacts.
2. Go to Windows Contacts
3. Select Export
4. Select Export Mode – CSV, save the *.csv file
5. Go to Google Contacts
6. Go to Import and Upload the saved *.csv file and save as desired Group.
7. You are done.
Leave a Reply